At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a dynamic Campus Recruiter to increase our employer brand, strengthen our relationships with colleges/universities, drive recruiting processes in a timely and cost effective manner, and attract a diverse pipeline of early talent into the company to meet our business need.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing our campus event engagement strategy in Wisconsin and surrounding states, leveraging relationship building skills to create a robust business line ambassador program, and building out a communication plan that will enhance the candidate experience. You will contribute to the success of U.S. Bank’s innovative Campus Recruiting function, and be responsible for supporting business objectives through proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting a high volume of students for internship and full-time roles. You will identify candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate a proven commitment to provide a diverse talent pool, a positive experience for the hiring manager and candidate, and display behaviors and attitudes consistent with U.S. Bank Purpose and Core Values.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of recruiting and/or university career services experience
- Advanced knowledge of campus recruiting processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management, marketing, and recruitment network skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Ability to review and understand data, identify trends, and use metrics to drive decision-making
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems