Emerging Talent Recruiter, Apprenticeships
Company HQSunnyvale, California
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Emerging Talent Apprenticeship team in identifying, screening and hiring qualified candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates and cultivating a pipeline of best-in-class talent for LinkedIn through innovative outreach methods. You will work to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while continually striving to improve the satisfaction of your hiring managers.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid or remote work options, meaning you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office (San Francisco or Sunnyvale), depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or this role can be performed remotely in most locations in the country of employment.
● Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the Global Emerging Talent and Apprenticeship organizations
● Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
● Assist in Apprenticeship program and project management with a recruiting lens
● Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
● Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
● Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
● Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
● Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress
● Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “members first” company value
● BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
● 2+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
● Experience working in campus recruiting, internship and/or apprenticeship hiring a plus
● Experience holding leadership roles in a combination of corporate and staffing environments
● Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
● Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
● Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
● In-house and agency experience
● Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and familiarity with SQL
● Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
● Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
● Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
● Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
As required by C.R.S. § 8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is [$65,000]. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock and benefits. For additional information, visit: https://careers.linkedin.com/benefits.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.