Palo Alto Networks is searching for a Contract Technical University Recruiter. You will partner with a team of recruiters and business leaders across the entire university recruiting lifecycle: demand management, employer brand awareness, candidate search, interviewing, and offer process management.
As a member of our University Recruiting team you will be responsible for the engagement, assessment and delivery of uniquely qualified candidates for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Your focus is delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences, developing lasting relationships and partnering closely with HR colleagues. You will be part of a collaborative University Recruiting team that is passionate about our success.
• Manage the full cycle recruiting process, including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
• Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university specific recruiting strategies to attract a diverse slate of candidates from targeted and non-targeted schools and diversity events
• Build and maintain relationships at target universities, including key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations
• Create innovative experiences to promote Palo Alto Networks on campus as an employer of choice • Engage and partner with hiring managers on the strategy and execution of fulfilling their University hiring targets
• Create opportunities for consistent program and process review and improvement
• Requires some U.S.-based travel to targeted universities and possible conferences/recruiting events [Once safe to do so]
Superb client management, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
Strong influence skills, consultative with the composure to handle high volume
Ability to quickly become an expert in Palo Alto Networks products and market differentiation
Be a professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative teammate, yet the ability to work independently
Be a self-starter and resourceful with the ability to navigate through the complexity
Possesses high competencies in thinking strategically in as well as communication/interpersonal skills
2+ years of work experience, preferably in an HR and/Recruiting related function
Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships
Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with customers, candidates and schools, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
Excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player, yet the ability to work independently
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable…you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.