We are looking for University Relations Program manager to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Bloom Energy (BE) is searching for an innovative University Talent Program Manager to join our Talen Acquisition team. This individual will play a critical role in helping to build a game-changing university program and candidate experience. Partnering with Bloom Energy leaders, you'll help drive and influence the best-in-class recruiting and internship program. To be a part of this high performing team, you must be detail-oriented, bring a continuous improvement mindset, and a passion for making a difference.
Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Bloom’s Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for micro grid applications. We are helping companies power their primary business without disruption or combustion. Our customers include but are not limited to; manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, colleges, and more! For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
§ As a University Talent Program Manager, you will project manage the recruiting process, building relationships to help bring in the best university talent and manage the new university hiring and internship program
§ Ensure a best in class candidate experience whether an applicant chooses to join Bloom Energy or not.
§ Create and enhance standard work for recruiting events to end processes, including leveraging technology platforms, conference planning, interviews, and cultivating relationships, always with a focus on continuous improvement.
§ Build and own a full-time university new hire program
§ Build on the internship program, including onboarding, orientation, educational sessions, network building, and final-report outs and assessment for hire.
§ Manage and maintain the data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
§ Strategically manage external relationships with Universities and partnership organizations
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years’ experience with program management and creating university recruiting strategies such as process improvement strategic sourcing, diversity initiatives, etc. required.
• Experience in developing strong relationships with university representatives and student programs.
• Proven ability to manage or own programs/projects, with numerous stakeholders
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
• Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency under ever-changing circumstances
• Develops and fosters partnerships with target universities.
• Oversees the development of content for and execution of Bloom Energy’s summer internship program
• Excellent Communications skills
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.