We are seeking a passionate University Relations Recruiter, who, like the rest of our dynamic team, does whatever it takes to deliver high quality candidates and advance the DISH brand across the academic community. The DISH University Relations program (UR) has deep company roots and affords candidates opportunity across all segments of the business. As a University Relations Recruiter, you will own university activities with business partners, human resources managers, and talent acquisition team members to ensure that required tasks are completed on time and to expectations. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting and branding events across several local and national universities, and corresponding relationship development with administrators, professors, and students.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Recruiting: Full cycle recruiting undergraduate and graduate student talent for intern and entry level roles, from sourcing and screening to candidate management to closing!
- External Partnership Management: Manage relationships and partnerships with university students, administrators, campus career centers, and student organizations as we build our brand on campus; Communicate an employer brand message that reflects our organizational culture and values
- Data Tracking and Reporting: Prepare and maintain University Relations related reports, statistics, and metrics, and package for distribution to relevant leadership
- Internal Relationship Management: Act as talent consultant for hiring managers and DISH executives on early career talent and build highly workable relationships with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition teams, and UR team members
A successful University Relations Specialist will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience; university recruitment experience preferred
- Passionate about partnering with candidates who are early in their career
- High level of attention to detail: must be able to create coherent, concise documents from large amounts of candidate and event information, and have strong editorial skills; experience editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other mechanics of style
- Executive presence; excellent verbal, written, and communications skills required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously; strong problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated customer service skills; ability to understand and professionally respond to customer needs required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with GSuite
- Travel demand is estimated at 25% under standard business circumstances however travel during COVID is on emergency basis only
Compensation: $55,800.00/Yr. - $76,900.00/Yr.From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.