Global Talent Acquisition caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring, Campus Hiring and Diversity hiring. Focusing on university relationships, the Campus Recruiting team works to shape the future of Mastercard through initiatives and programs to attract and hire uniquely talented graduates who will contribute to Mastercard’s success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it's what makes us a great place to work and it's why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world
Working in partnership across the region and with key stake holders globally, this person will be responsible for:
• Leading MBA recruiting efforts, as well as Mastercard’s Management Associate rotational program and Summer MBA Associate program globally; implementing best practices related to attracting top talent; ensuring consistency with the global framework while considering, local nuances .
• Attracting and hiring diverse talent; developing relationships with diversity partners, as well as identifying and building partnerships with relevant on-campus clubs
• Managing and Coordinating communication and events with internal stakeholders including University Teams, executive sponsors and HR colleagues
• Managing relationships with key universities, ensuring representation at recruiting events, developing and growing brand affinity on campus; identifying and collaborating with student organizations and faculty to support our MBA hiring strategy.
• Serving as an ambassador of our brand on campus and in the community.
• Managing a pipeline of interns, direct sourced applicants and referrals.
• Ensuring adherence to all compliance and acquisition processes.
• Ensuring a consistent, positive candidate experience end to end.
• Ensuring candidate data integrity is captured in the CRM and ATS accurately.
• Leading and/or participating in special projects as needed.
• Representing the program offerings to HR and the business to drive business impact and support talent strategies; Communicating across HR and Business Units with program information and updates.
• Establishing and implementing development programs for newly hired interns and Management Associates that may include but are not limited to building formal networks and mentoring programs, providing access and opportunity for community outreach, and training managers on developing a unique part of the organizations workforce.
• Sharing best practices and insights across the team.
All About You: Knowledge/Experience/Skills Required:
• Experience in university recruitment and in building and maintaining relationships with schools (includes: career placement centers, professors, college leadership, and student organizations).
• Demonstrated success in building and implementing development programs and strategies.
• Strong Project Management and organizational skills and the ability to quickly master internal and external systems and platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presence; comfort dealing with all levels of the organization.
• Drive, energy, and passion.
• Exhibits creativity, comfortable with risk taking, open to making change happen.
• Can implement and execute with speed and accuracy.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.