Hi Community! We hope you are well and enjoying this spring season.Here are some things blooming in the OneReq community this month. As always, we promise to keep it brief and interesting!
Introducing OneReq Community Circles ✅
OneReq Community Circles are 6-week experiences for members of our community to build networks and connections while navigating professional development with peers in recruiting. Each Community Circle is made up of peers with similar roles, backgrounds, and or experience around a specific focus.
Our first two Community Circles, Transitioning From Coordinator to Recruiter & Introduction to Technical Recruiting focus on increasing the representation and diversity of recruiters. Each of these Circles provides mentorship, group coaching, and a full curriculum of recruiting skills. Participants from underrepresented backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
Want to get involved?
If you have a passion around mentoring or coaching others we encourage you to become a CIrcle Leader, Mentor or guest speaker! Interested? Fill out this form.
Q1 URx Benchmarking Survey 📈
Back by popular demand is our Quarterly Benchmarking Survey! We are approaching this quarter’s benchmarking survey a little differently and including all community asked questions: in-person vs virtual summer programs, new grad compensation, intern housing and more!
Complete your survey to win an Amazon gift card and a free URx22 ticket!
Deadline is Friday, April 15th!
URx22 Conference Schedule is Live! 🎉
URx 2022 is less than a month away! Highlights include;
- Sessions on diversity recruiting strategies with recruiting leaders from Roblox, MongoDB, LinkedIn
- A keynote on internship programs from our title sponsor, Symba.
- In Person Happy Hours in San Francisco, New York City, & Toronto. RSVP here (Conference registration not required)
Featured – Talent Research Specialist , D.E. Shaw & Co.
University Recruiter, Pinterest
Talent Sourcer, Rokt
View more opportunities on the OneReq Job Board.
Hiring for your Talent Acquisition Team? Post your job today
What we are Reading 🗞️
From the OneReq Summit: DEI In Recruiting. A conversation on working with strategic communities featuring Elizabeth Ames, CEO WomenPM & Alison Medina Founder & CEO Tech Ladies moderated by Lexi Butler Founder of Sista Circles.
– The US labor market keeps humming along. Employment growth remains robust as monthly job growth has averaged 562,000 jobs over the past three months according to Indeed’s Hiring Lab.
– Harvard Business Review shares how onboarding can make or break a new hire’s experience. Companies that implement a formal onboarding program could see 50% greater employee retention among new recruits and 62% greater productivity within the same group.
– Failing to offer flexible work arrangements is a risk for organizations. Gallup covers the future of hybrid work by answering key questions using workforce data in this article.
– Posted in the OneReq Slack #Recruiting-Partnerships Channel. COOP Is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to overcome underemployment for first generation college graduates. COOP Careers, is looking for professionals in the industry who are interested in volunteering to provide virtual mock interviews to support its students.You can sign up to volunteer here.
Partner Updates 🤝
Download our remote internship checklist – After powering 5,000+ internships and working with leading internship programs, Symba proudly presents our remote internship program checklist for early talent leaders. Think of this checklist template as your recipe to identify gaps in program resources, get leadership buy-in, and ultimately run a successful remote internship program!
Running a remote internship program? Claim your FREE Remote Internship Budget template to begin outlining all your remote internship program line items, better understand what your internship program will cost, and strategically oversee the financial resources you need to create the best possible experience for your interns, intern managers, and mentors!
Subscribe to our newsletter